Monday, March 19, 2007

2007 Worlds - Ice Dancing Initial Comments

Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI – hard to decide if I want him to win again or not, they sure can
Marie-France DUBREUIL / Patrice LAUZON – they have a lovely exhibition number on Serge Gainsbourg’s Ne me quite pas that they kept from last season I think
Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER – normally I want them to win, even if I’m not crazy about their FP
Sinead KERR / John KERR – is the Last Mohican this year or what? better than the Scottish number but not as good as Matrix in my opinion
Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI – the question is will they fall again?
Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN – don’t get what the fuss is about their FP
Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI – liked them a lot last season, even better than Domnina ans Shabalin at times and will for sure in the future
Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO – was never crazy about them, still ain’t

No comments: