Saturday, April 14, 2007

Movie Review: Blades of Glory

*** MIGTH CONTAIN SPOILERS! ***

Featuring: Will Ferrell, Jon Heder, William Fichtner, Craig T. Nelson

Genre: dumb comedy

I’m gonna skip the rest because there is nothing much to tell and I will move straight to comments which I’m gonna keep short too. Even since before watching the movie I had decided not to comment on the skating part because as a skating fan I was probably going to be too harsh if I did and I knew you couldn’t really present real skating in a movie, especially a Hollywood made one. Apparently more recently they can’t produce a story and acting either. I’m sorry Sasha Cohen had to make her screen debut in such lame movie, though was seeing her act like a hysterical fan was kinda fun. As for the rest I don’t know who would laugh at such a movie, maybe only if you had a lobotomy first or you’re over ninety and senile.

Rating: 1/5

No comments: