Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Movie Review: The Bucket List

*** MIGTH CONTAIN SPOILERS! ***

Featuring: Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman

Genre: drama, comedy

Plot: two terminally ill men fulfill a wish list before they die

Acting: these two play characters they know best and they do it with style

Drama: death still has to come

Action: car race, parachute ride

Funny: see above and much more

Visuals: outstanding scenery from France, Egypt, far East, etc.

Soundtrack: doesn’t get in the way

Official website: http://thebucketlist.warnerbros.com/

Comments: I’ve only watched it because of the actors in it and I can’t say I regret it. While being predictable because they still have to die the experience is worth trying and I dare say you won’t be disappointed. Maybe someday I’ll write my own bucket list. But not yet. It’s too soon… and I first have to find a millionaire to make it possible.

Rating: 8/10

No comments: