Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Write Like...

I happened to run into this writing analyzer application called I Write Like, which tells you whose famous writer's style resembles yours. I had fun with for a few minutes analyzing various pieces from my stories and I got some interesting results:

- long story from 2002 - Raymond Chandler *cool!* :)
- long story from 2008 - Cory Doctorow *not that impressed*
- various stories from 2007, 2009, 2010 - Stephen King *WTF?! I don't even read Stephen King* :P
- recent unfinished story - Dan Brown *I guess there's no point in finishing that one* :P
- recently finished funny story - Lewis Carroll *hehe*
- current year already published Romanian (!) story - James Joyce *smug* LOL
- and the blog posts are channeling Isaac Asimov *wheee* :)

The thing is I tend to use a particular voice for each story, while you can still recognize my style in them... so... I don't know... but that Stephen King worries me. :P

No comments: