Saturday, January 21, 2012

Galileo Awards 2012 - Eligible Stories


Soooo... Galileo Online has made available the list of eligible novels, stories, and anthologies for the 2012 Galielo Awards.

My stories are the following:

Also, in the anthology category, I'm interested in "Steampunk: A doua revoluţie” and "Venus – povestiri erotice science fiction” because my stories are included in both of them.


















Update
: Alexandru Ioan Despina lists "Camuflaj" and "Navigand prin ceata" among his top 9 favorite contenders for the short stories category. He should know, he's been analysing the SF&F stories published on-line for half a year or so.

To these two stories I would like to add "Plimbarea de dimineata a domnisoarei Vu" and "Adevarul din privire", which are not that bad either if I may say so. :)

No comments: