Friday, February 8, 2013

Guest Appearance on Radio Romania Cultural

On Saturday, February 9, I'm invited to make a guest appearance along Narcisa Stoica and Raluca Baceanu on "Exploratorii lumii de maine" (Tomorrow World Explorers) radio show hosted by Stefan Ghidoveanu on Radio Romania Cultural.

The show takes place between 13:15 and 13:45 (GMT+2), and you can listen to it live on Radio Romania Cultural's website. I see they have a live cam too, but don't get too excited, I won't be in the studio. I'll be calling in.

There's a big announcement waiting to be made, if time allows it, so stay tuned!

Update: It turned out that I had no reason to be nervous about speaking on the radio. It was like panicpanicpanicpanic for the last half an hour before the show, and then five minutes before the show started I told myself 'this is silly, it's going to be fine'. And it was. I mean it wasn't bad for a first live interview. Sure, my voice sounds like that of a five years old or as if I haven't eaten anything in a week when ran through a machine, but other than that I think I did well. I sure as hell won't have  any problems doing an interview in the future. So bring it on! :)

Going back to the big announcement I mentioned earlier, a Romanian collection of my short stories is planned to be published this spring and launched at the Final Frontier book fair in March. I'll tell you more when I know more.

No comments: