Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Impaler's Revenge on sale - only $0.99!

July was the slowest month this year, but now I noticed that sales are picking up again. I'm even getting sales on sites where I haven't before, like Amazon IT, and CA. Who's been spreading the word? :)

You all know A Victory that Counts (The Impaler Legacy #2) is coming out later this month, right? Have you read The Impaler's Revenge, the first novella in The Impaler Legacy series? If you haven't, then you're in luck. I decided to put it on sale for only $0.99 on Amazon so you can catch up and be ready for A Victory that Counts. If you read it, don't miss the free short story on my website. And if you also review it, you will make my day!

Oh, and you might want to check the new layout of my website. It's darker than usual to reflect the darker mood in A Victory that Counts. And there's also a little surprise. ;) Are you excited yet? I know I am. :D


No comments: