Sunday, March 15, 2015

Librex Book Fair 2015


And it was Librex book fair 2015. Because of the rain and a funeral, I only made it to Palas on Sunday, late in the afternoon when some of the participants were already preparing to close. Plenty of books still, but I didn't find the offer as rich and diverse as expected. It particularly felt like the sci fi and fantasy genre was poorly represented. Nemira didn't have the one title I was interested in, I guess they're saving it for Final Frontier book fair, both Trei and Paladin had brought only a handful of SFF books, and for once we didn't find anything interesting at Corint. It doesn't mean we didn't buy anything. We returned home with a bag full of books that should last me for a couple of weeks, but the entire experience was rather disappointing.

No comments: