Wednesday, April 15, 2015

New Release: The Weight of a Wing by Ioana Visan

After 4 (four!) years, The Weight of a Wing is finally released.

This was the first novel I wrote in English with the vague intent of publication at the time. Being a so-called debut novel, I knew it needed a lot of work, so I kept rewriting it in between writing and even publishing other things. At one point, I started working on the second book in the series, but I couldn’t finish it because the first wasn’t officially completed.

Finally, after four years, I told myself enough was enough. The story was there and getting it through a dozen more drafts was not going to make it any better, so I contacted my editor. Now I could finish the second book, then write the third and final, and figure out how the story ended because, you see, I was curious, too. You’re welcome!

The Weight of a Wing is currently available exclusively via Amazon for the promotional price $0.99 for a limited amount of time, and it's free via Kindle Unlimited. Add it to your Goodreads to-read list, and join me for the Facebook book release party on Thursday to talk about books, magic and have a lot of fun. Giveaways will be available on the blogs participating in the release day blitz scheduled for April 16, and also on LibraryThing and BookLikes. If you read the book, please leave a review.

Without further ado, let's join a wingless fairy in her quest for justice!

No comments: