Friday, March 25, 2016

Secventa de zbor Book Launch at Final Frontier on April 3rd

In case you don't know it already, Secventa de zbor (Flight Sequence) will have the official book launch on Sunday, April 3rd, at 12:30 at Final Frontier book fair in Bucharest. 

For the complete Final Frontier event schedule, look here.

Unfortunately, I won't be there, sorry. I'm counting on Horia to make the book a nice presentation, and maybe I'll send a few words about it. Regardless of what he and I have to say about the book--we obviously like it or we wouldn't publish it--I think it's more important for you to read the book and make your own opinion. I do hope you'll enjoy it. Let me know which stories you enjoyed best.

So, if you're in Bucharest during the April 2-3 weekend, you'll find Secventa de zbor at Final Frontier.



No comments: