Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Story: Suprafete de contact

Never in a million years did I imagine my stories would be featured in a magazine with Iron Man and Captain America on the cover. I mean how cool is that? 

When you're invited to write for a magazine as prestigious as Stiinta & Tehnica, you drop everything and write it. I had three weeks to get the story done, one to come up with an idea (it fully crystallized during the last two days before actually writing it, but this is how it usually happens), one to write it, and one to polish it. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.

"Suprafete de contact" (Contact Surfaces) is included in issue no. 55 of Stiinta & Tehnica from April, 2016. The story deals with parallel universes, something I haven't played with before. The issue already made it to Iasi so you can check the local stores and get it.


Oh, and check out the illustrations that accompany the story. They were specially drawn for it.


Here is a video presentation of the April issue. My story is mentioned at 48:21.


No comments: